just a few more weeks till the next tourney which is the Great Lakes Angler event July 3rd out of Muskegon. Being the weekend before the Muskegon shootout should be a great chance to do some scouting for that tourney as well. So far our prize to boat ratio has been such that we had every boat receive a prize. This is a fun event and our sponsors have really kicked in a lot of cool stuff 3 more to go till we name a port champion I would hate to see you be one of the guys saying they should have entered.

• 3 weeks later...

Not too late can sign up anytime we meet out front at 6am fish on honor system and you can pay at weigh in. I will be at Grand Trunk boat launch at 5 am if you want to meet before we fish. Chk in via radio on ch 72 at 5:45 am with all the expected boat traffic weigh in will be at Grand Trunk boat launch. Weather boat will be out by 5 am if we expect any weather changes we fish pretty much Pro rules in a fun format. Rules are about the same as most Pro Am events only no Pro class and open radio. DNR 3 man limit on fishing rules weigh up to 10 fish 10 points per fish plus weight. So far every boat has received a lure package in each event this varies as each event has differant sponsors but we have several who sponsored all 5 events we put all sponsor prizes in packages and draw boat names till we run out of boats or prizes. Lots of cool stuff so far can't beleive we have had such low turnout but it is a new tournament hopefully the next 3 will pick up some steam and we will get more boats. Look forward to seeing you guys there Sat morning.

Sounds good count me in. I fished the glftt last year a few times. I will be putting in at the state park and will run over to grand trunk to pay before hand. see ya saturday

Sounds great Rob looking forward to it. Guys we have 13 hours till start time there have been some pretty good boxes brought in this week so it should be a great day. It won't be flat but no sign of any weather to keep us from fishing. See you all in the morning.

3rd event results

BOAT NAME BIG TOTAL TOTAL TOTAL

FISH FISH WEIGHT POINTS

KEEPIN-R-WET 15.65 10 98.7 198.7

CHARLIES ANGEL 12.35 10 76 176

FISHSNIFFER 15.65 9 70.9 160.9

REEL OBSESSED 13.25 10 59.7 159.7

DOUBLE J 14.75 9 60.7 150.7

WIND DRIFT 7.9 8 33.3 113.3

7MARY3 13.7 6 41.1 101.1

INREELTROUBLE 16.7 4 48.1 88.1

1 MAINIAC 11.6 4 31.15 71.15

WAY COOL 13 3 17.85 47.85

DIRTY WHITE BOY 6.3 1 6.3 16.3

HIGH SEAS 0 0 0 0

Congrats to KEEPIN-R-WET for kicking all our butts special thanks to WAY COOL, DIRTY WHITE BOY AND HIGH SEAS for not making me come in last LOL.. Also congrats to INREELTROUBLE for taking big fish. It was a bit lumpy with 1 to 3 ft in close and 2 to 4 out deeper. Sadly for me I could not force myself to drive over the fish that were right out front I also could not force them to bite anything I offered them. by the time we moved out to the fish the bite had died down so a lesson learned don't follow me. All in all a pretty good day on the water every boat got a nice lure or prize package and again guys remember to thank our great sponsors for those prizes cause they really are the ones to thank for this and letting them know you appreceate their support will help when we do this again next year.