Dipsey divers

I run magnum dipsey divers with ring on my wire rigs. I am courious what size you guys run and why.

Thank you.

Mag diver set at 1 on wire. Reason; %50 depth ratio to line out. Easy for my old head to remember where it's running.

my main two are wire mag walker divers set on one. i like the deeper with less line out. they do pull really hard but when i need to get deep in a hurry i just start letting line out, no pulling and changing over to get deeper.

I run mag divers on wire and size 1 with mag rings on my hi divers and all four are set the same on a 1.5 to 2 setting.

The reason for the mags on wire is to get them deep, I always run my wires deep "nothing less than 125 this is close to 60 down".

And the hi divers with size 1 and mag rings are not as heavy and plain out to the side a lot farther on the same setting "125 out is only about 45 downand farther to the side"

We run the magnum Walker Deeper Divers on 1.5 for the low divers. Usually just 2 divers in the water at a time. Used to run the Dipsies with rings, but figured out that the Walkers without the rings are much easier to deal with. No rings breaking or coming off, no changing rings or removing or adding them. We even run them in the dirty water set on 3 and have caught many shallow fish with them. They seem to run nicely on wire and on Power Pro. They pull hard, but so do the kings that they drum up!