got on the lake at 520ish run north and set lines in 95 fow put it on a south-southwest troll and bam a king on a rigger 71 foot down and can you belive it the spoon was the 2009 glf spoon :eek: then trolled and trolled and trolled some more (did i mention we trolled) worked out to 145 nothing worked back to 125 and full core goes off 14/15lb king on a silver j-plug that was it for the fish for the day got back to the house and pulled all the big fish stuff off and loaded up the perch jerkin gear. water temp was 60.1 surface temp

i was fishing st. joe a couple days this past week, and the cotton was really really bad, just wondering if things cleared up?

nope i would rather deal with sea fleas that that crap

We set up 2 miles north of pier heads in 70 fow taking 2 kings while setting up. One on an orange/gold stinger 45 down on a rigger and the other on a yellow/blue pro king on full lead. I thought it was going to be a good day but we went the next 2 hours without a bump. We picked up and ran out to 300 looking for some steelhead but all we found was a king and a laker. The king came on a dreamweaver green dolphin 75 down on a rigger and the laker came on a stinger blue dolphin 80 down on a rigger. Have a great day on the water!!!

Great job Dan. We totally bombed at Salmon fishing in S.H. Saturday night.

I hope you don't mind, I warmed your pic up a bit.

not at all ken. and thanks it dont look like i had a blue lens over the camera

Good luck on the perch...we caught one and was the only thing we saw caught other than gobies. We went all over! Hopefully you guys will find them, I know they are there ya just gotta find them.

justin anytime you get a free time and if i aint busy no problem takin you out fishin man just send me a pm some time

Nice fish but is that a peterbuilt tattoo I hope your a truck driver

yeah i have a peterbilt tattoo and yes i am still part time a truck driver

It was tough Saturday, but worse Sunday. Monday we tried perch but got blown off when the big storm hit. Nice job on the big king Dan.

I second the rather have sea fleas than the darned cotton. Takes forever to get any thing with a braid in and clean it up.