Well on a good note, the DIRTY DOG II is back on the water and running STRONG , the bad new is JUNE has come early.

And as you can tell fishing has come to a holt, I left the dock at 5:30 am with NO-MO- BEGIN and his wife and headed s.w. out to 120 and went on a sw troll we ended the day at 11:30 going 4 for 4 all with 3 kings around 6 lbs and a shaker that was let go.

The things that worked were a craigs x-mas reverse on a 7 color , a glow froggy stinger on a full core and a 11" doulbe pearl pro troll and white fly down 110 on a rigger.

also we fished from the slides to just north of the glen point and from 120 to 240 fow.

thanks for comeing along Roger and Teresa , IT WAS FUN AS ALWAYS.:thumb:

I would like to say thanks to Phil and Adam for taking Katie and myself out yesterday. We had a nice day on the water and I learned a few things.

Unfortunately it cost me 1500 dollars because I now want an autopilot.:D

Thanks guys.

Yep, just adding my report here as well. 2-4, both shakers... Missed 2 nice fish on blue dolphin and then a blue paddle white fly... boy was it slow... fished 100 out to 240. Never really even marked anything. Time for Canada walleye!

Sea-gaul on the side...

NII DEEP tried a night fish, Ryan and I dropped boat in water around 5pm and headed out of Holland. went 1 for 1 in about 150 FOW. took it on a copper, white spoon with black dot - glow.

it hit right around sunset - we pulled lines 10pm.

started in 105 fow worked out to 255 then back in. had plenty of peanuts and soda:grin::grin::grin: