June outing

The June outing will be held in Ludington on the 5th and 6th , I will be staying at the camp ground to the north of town { wounce I can remember the name of it I will let every one now.}

I will be arriveing on friday after work and fishing throu the weekend and leaveing around 1 on sunday.

As stated before this will be a meet and greet tipe of thing with a Blue Gill fry on saterday.:thumb:

Also ,you do not have to stay the whole weekend , if you can only make it for one day that is fine, this is just a bunch of people from a Great site getting togather to catch a bunch of fish.:)

well with that said who is in , I kinda need to get a rough count to now how many fish to get out of the freezer.

Also im sorry for being the weekend after a holiday but with grad. partys and things like that this is the only one that works.:rolleyes:

i will be there may need 2 crew members i just have to make sure that my good buddy dirty dog boats is going and if not he will be joining me or i think he is , but i hope his boat is ready :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Phil I will now by the beginning of next week at the latest if my boat will be ready, and if it is ,I will need 2 or 3 riders my self.

Where will you be meeting and what time on Saturday?

I will be leaveing the city launch around 5:30 or 6 and we can meet back at the launch at around 1 , or at the camp ground for a fish fry around 2

P.s yes ken that is the place, I will call tomorrow for my reservation and let ya now what site I have.

Are these outing in ludington every month or do they move around. I can't make it this month but would like to get to the july outing. It is nice to be able to put a face with some of the names that have helped me out on this site.

Thanks Steve

There is a really good pinic area just south of the launch a few hundred feet with 8 tables. Im hoping to be there but if we win tuesday then i will not make it to the saturday one. Is everyone going on 72??? or a diff channel. 72 is usally pretty busy but if i fish then i will be the first one to the lauch and will be leaving doc by 5.

Sorry to say it , but im watching the weather very close , there are a few forcast out there that are predicting rain for friday nite and saterday, I no that there are only 2 boat that are comited , so with that said, we may alter our plans , unless I see more interest I will figure that there are only going to be 3 of us total.

• 1 year later...