They are biting and it's a mixed bag. Try right up tight to the bank and if they are not there drift out to 100-200 foot. Spoons (flamethrowers)for bows and it's been a fly bite for kings. White flashers and double aqua and kermit flys have been real good. Green F/F combo also taking a few. Kings 40-100 foot down when you drift out. Charter buddy had 15 2 days ago and a 8 fish with a single pass down the bank in 1 hour, so they are there. Good Luck, Chris

Kyle, going out monday to work on the boat and look at Top Bannana's charters new Baha. I will try to get another fishin' report. Dean from Hooked up has been on some good fishing as well. Weather has been so warm and my first trip is the last week in June, I feel that I am missing some great fishing. The disabled kids event is the 19th so I will be in Kewuanee until then. Steve, fill the cooler! Chris

Appreciate it very much guys; really useful info.

Hadn't heard much from over there and was debating whether to haul over the salmon gear in addition to the walleye stuff. What the heck....might as well 'pack like a girl' and bring everything I own.

Tight lines and screaming drags; looks like a great holiday weekend.