Got a little later start than I normally like as my buddies freind was coming from Davidson. Left the dock around 630 and had lines in the water around 7ish. We took a 30 degree heading from the north gap and sat down 4.5 miles from the gap in 90 f.o.w. It didn't take long to get fish going as a gold cut bait head with 2 gold twillies produced 2 large lake trout. After fine tuning the program and staying on the fish we finished with 13 Lake Trout, 2 coho's, 2 steelie's, and 2 pink's. Both coho came on a dreamweaver super slim mixed veggie, dypsy on a 3 setting, 60 back on mono. Steelie's we on 2 cores, both small stinger spoons, gold and red with black dots (don't know the names). Pink's came on short cores as well. Trout also came on brush dodger with a green stripe and lemon lime spinning glow. Worked 90-100 f.o.w. mostly all morning. basically straight out from Filion Road. My buddies son who was 8 had a ball with the trout and jumping steelies as he always wanted to reel the fish in. Ended the morning around 1130 with 19 total fish and who knows how many we lost, but little Bennie is now hooked for life and was wondering when he go again..