AuGres Eyes 4 man limit

RogerH69, Gary W, Big Jack, and I fished out of AuGres. Gary W. is Big Jack's son visiting from Findley OH. We worked a little but managed a four man limit farming 4 keepers and a couple of dinks. Bottom Bouncer and harnesses trolled at 1.5 MPH over 32-36 FOW. Purple, Pink, and glows were our best producers. Our last three fish took awhile to get but we caught a little flurry and finished up. We had about 4 or 5 fish hit the blades and just let go. I think a strong spoon program would have done some damage also.:) Gitter Done

augres_eyes_05-20-10.jpg

augres_eyes_05-20-10_b.jpg

Ken, I seldom change weights regardless of the depth, because these eyes are not fussy. I run 2 oz bouncers off the in-line boards and 3 oz over the side. We were running every thing about 55 back, except early we had a couple only 30-35 back. Heck I have run this program in 12 FOW with 2 oz bouncers only not as far back.:)

Good job Frank, going to be up your way Sunday I'll give you a shout.

Tom

Tom more than likely I will NOT be out Sun, but ya never know. I'll hit it again tomorrow, and try to get out 3 or 4 times next week. Gotta Luv Dat Bay.:)

Good job Frank!:thumb:

I wish we could be up there this weekend, but I'm tied up working the Marbleye Classic Tournament in St. Clair.

Hopefully, my Dad, my son and I will get out and at least fish the tournament.

Thanks for the report, I can't wait to get back on the bay.