Ok the MC2 is back in business, finally got the damaged prop and steering gear repaired. Its heck when u break your stuff backing out of the slip and hit a submerged log that mysteriously enede up buried behind our boat.

Left the pier heads @ 6:30 ran out to 90 FOW and started to set the riggers. Got 2 down and the first hit a nice 8# King on a moonglow green glow spoon. the 2 1/2 inch size took off 66 down. Then the other one went while attaching the third line to the ball another nice king, on DW Dr Death down 82. Finally got all the riggers set and was letting out the first full core and another rigger went that one was the same Green moonglow coho 66 down. Got all the lines set and the action was steady until we pulled lines. Full cores took a lot of fish, with DW Kevorkian and fishlander green glow tail spoons. The 300' Coppers with Craigs christmas and Green Monkey Puke spoons were good too. Ended the Day in great fashion last 5 fish were a Nice 18#King on the full core Kevorkian and then a Laker on the rigger down 92 White prism 0 dodger with a Strong Mirage fly. Ended the Day 22 for 27, 3 were shaker kings that were released unharmed. We did take one Steelhead on the full core Kevorkian. Green Green and more green was the program. Every Rod took hits. 85 FOW to 114 FOW with the best being 85 to 95 FOW. Just a not the Coho and the Steelhead all had Lady bugs coming out of their gullets when we netted them they were stuffed with them and still eating the Steely had a 6" alewife halfway down and hit the spoon.

Forgot to bring the camera home will post pics tomorrow after our trip. :lol::grin:

AWESOME! Makes me wish I was a senior and my last day is tomorrow... unfortunately I gotta wait til June 11. Great job out there.

He Is not as old as he makes out but he complains like he is. Nice Job Dad.

Now get back to work your presedent needs your money.