Took my Dad, wife and 7yr old son out Sat we went 6 for 8. 2 on 300' of 30lbs copper with a orange and green pro king mag spoon, 2 0n 300' of 45lbs of copper with a mag blue dolphin and 2 on port side out and down down 50' with a black spoon with green dolphin tape. one laker 8-9lbs the rest kings 5-8lbs with one @ 11lbs.:D

Went 16 for 19, 300' of 30lbs copper with the PK green and orange mag spoon took 5, 300' of 45lbs 0f copper took 2 and 1 lost probably the biggest fish or close to of the day with a mag blue dolphin spoon, wire dipsey on 3 out 85' took 2 with a mag blue dolphin also lost one fish, other side wire dipsey on 3 out 95' with a blue bubble SD with a matching fly took 3, and 4 on riggers 1 with mag green dolphin down 65' on a fixed slider, 1 down 35 green, white, and black spoon, 1 on a mag carmel dolphin down 65', 1 on a mag green dolphin down 50'. 3 lakers 1 @ 11lbs the rest were kings 5-8lbs with 1 @ 16lbs. bro in law, his freind, and a freind of mine from years ago were with me, lots of fun and laughs. And alot of catching up with with my freind that used to take me out on lake Mi. when I was a kid. :D