Well, it's nice to post a report instead of reading them! We setup in 90' around 6 am and things were crazy right from the start. Started setting rods and they were firing as soon as they hit the water. Polsih Blue Dolphin on a rigger down 60' went a few times, Fireball w/ earrings on a half core went a few times. Wire diver on 1 out 125' with a Frog/chrome SD and blue fly went once with our big fish of the day, about 12-13 lbs. 7 color w/ mag Jerry Lee went once or twice, full core with a silver/green Dreamweaver spoon wnet once, SWR down 60' w/ a carmel dolphin went twice and a 3 color with an F18 Purpledescent Rapala went once. Pulled lines at 2 pm and ended up 10/15 but should have had more, ended up getting pushed outside all the way out to 200' when it would have been better to turn inside, best water was 90-125', out to 140' later in the day. Had an interesting double, the half core started peeling line and I reeled it in, I could see the fish below the surface when I saw another fish behind it, the half core has tangled with the 3 color and they both had fish. Netted the first one and after a little confusion with the second one tangling around the ladder, netted the second fish. Great day on the water, marked fish everywhere inside 150'. Surface temp was 49 degrees in the 100' range and 44 degrees out in 200'. Nice running into (almost literally) Jimbobber and thanks for the info from Team Plumkrazy. Jim and I got caught in between a couple of boats and couldn't get out of each other's way. One of these days I'll catch more fish than Plumkrazy Adam, he always beats me!

It was hooked up on saturday but after a few hours it sounded a little rough so I shut it down. Checked it today and it sounds like the bearings are bad. I'll have to figure out where to get it fixed tomorrow.