Billy V Report - Wilson May 10th w/pics

The group of guys that came fishing with me today are some of my favorite people to fish with every year. Dan, Chris and I met 16 years ago while teaching skiing at Greek Peak and we've remained close friends to this day. Dan and I ski together all the time and he's become one of my closest friends. So I was pretty amped to take them and Dan's brother-in-law Steve and nephew Jared out today. We had a 2-3' chop left over from the weekend storm and the water was all riled up but we pretty quickly got into some fast & furious action. Our best rig today was that same Green Dot Spinny/Sigg's Billy V Glow Ghost fished off of our wire divers out 180-240'. We also had a couple of nice Kings take an old favorite of ours - the Dalmatian Spinny/Sigg's Blue Dolphin combo fished off of a 210' diver. The best spoon today was a DW Steelie Dan fished off of a 30' rigger. We found our best action just inside the muddy water and we had a great mix of lakers, cohos, and Kings today. We threw a few small fish back but kept a few for the frying pan too. They wanted it fast again today - 2.8-3.0mph on our Cannon IntelliTroll.

Highlight of the day was easily watching Jared fight his first ever Lake Ontario King and then seeing it come to the net. He worked so hard for this fish and I think that his smile says it all - he's HOOKED!

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480