The weather is looking good bought my annual permit boat is ready the shakedown will be this week in St Ignace, Chrome 1 will get wet. I still have not seen a boat out there yet. I have had some reports of Kings being caught in the Sault and Detour so I am going to give it a shot and see what I can do. I will keep you posted throughout the summer, today looks like a good day too but I am at work right now.

The weather is looking good bought my annual permit boat is ready the shakedown will be this week in St Ignace, Chrome 1 will get wet. I still have not seen a boat out there yet. I have had some reports of Kings being caught in the Sault and Detour so I am going to give it a shot and see what I can do. I will keep you posted throughout the summer, today looks like a good day too but I am at work right now.

I'd love to get up North to fish in the St. Ignace area. That's one of my favorite spots to visit along with Traverse City. I bet going beneath the Big Mac is a sight to see.:thumb:

Nailer where you going to be staying ?, we'll be fishing the Detour area starting Thursday, weather permitting,

I have some work to do at my aunts resort on Raber Bay. When that's done I have some friends staying at his dads cottage on Drummond. I will have the 17' See Nymph with me. It dose have 2 riggers and rod holders for divers. I may try and give you a call. We don't have defined plans yet. A buddy wants to tag along, and the weather looks like a wash out Thursday. Whats the best way to get you John?

Cell phone thru this coming weekend. We should be in detour thursday morning, Friday afternoon and again saturday morning. Your 17 foot will do it if the weather co-operates, some of the best fishing this time of year is around the lighthouse, and right out of the mouth of Whitney Bay, on those humps