Holland may 15

Ok , lets try this again , and "PRAY THE WIND WILL STOP BLOWING".

Let see who all is going to come to the May 15 outing out of holland.

As stated before this is not a tourniment in any way shape of form , just a bunch of people getting together to catch a box of fish.

I will be leaving the dock around 5:30 to 6:00 am and return around 1 or 2 , or whatever the rest of us want to do. At this time we can meet at the fish cleaning station and have a beverage of choice and shoot the bull.

To all of the newcomers to the site this is kind of a meet and great.

You can run as many rods as you wish and have as large of a crew as you like ,and yes radio chatter is encouraged so that every on has a good time,

and we all have a chance to fill the box.

And with that said , who is interested?:)

the plumkrazy will be ready to go and will need 2 more crew members so if any wants to join me and adam aboard the plumkrazy .i have all the gear .just let me know

I would encourage any one new to this to take Phil up on this offer. Phil knows how to put fish in the boat.

I myself will be hanging out in the Upper Peninsula next weekend.

Supposed to fish the tourney in South Haven so therefore it will probably be 6-10 footers as is the usual history of this tourney.:rolleyes::) Hope weather goes well.

Going to skip the tourney this year. Good luck.:thumb:

was planning on heading over to Lake Michigan that weekend, but our local can 2 can tournament was cancelled and moved to the 15th otherwise I would have loved to try my luck on the other side of the mitten.

Terry I will be there if I dont have to work, but im ussually in by12:00 and have a tourney for the stellheaders the next week and will be out all day so we need to keep mamma happy next weekend and be in on time. Hope to talk to some of ya on the radio. Jimbobber