Big Jon Rod Holders- singles/dual

I have (2) muilti-set rod holders that are used with the ball cradle. These are new, still in the box. Box was open to make sure all parts were enclosed. These are silver with black caps. Stock # RH00435

$50 for one - $90 takes both. You would pay actual shipping cost or we can try to setup a meet.

Also, I have a dual rod holder with pedestal - new, still in the box. Box was open to make sure all parts were enclosed. These are silver with black caps. Stock # RH02432

$110 - You would pay actual shipping cost or we can try to setup a meet.

I'll ship however you would like it shipped. USPS will most likely be the cheapest. I live in IL, but I'm in Grand Haven on weekends frequently.

Thanks for looking.

• 1 month later...

I now have an additional 2 dual rod holders. These are used, like new. I have included pics of the used as well as the new. I'd like to get $180 for used set (4 holders, 2 pedestals). If you're interested, let's talk. Drop me a PM or email me at [email protected].

these are all the parts for the used holders-

100_0206.jpg

Here is a pic of the new single holders there are two for sale

100_0207.jpg

This is the new dual

100_0208.jpg

Edited by Hotdog71
spelling

Used sets are sold.

The new holders are still available. Offers will be concidered, reasonable ones please. Nothing is set in stone. Give me a shout if you are interested.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...