"I think I you have an addiction..."

so says my wife. (For a guy new to Big Water fishing, this site is like crack) Every time she sees me on the computer I'm on this site.

I firmly believe you give credit where credit is due and good service deserves to be compensated so I had no choice but to become a supporting member. Thanks to this site I'm up until all hours of the night and I'm a little more tired when I wake up in the morning, but when I do go to sleep, visions of catching fish on the Big Lake, fill my dreams :thumb: (Am I laying it on too thick? Did I go too far? I'm trying for genuine heartfelt emotions but I think I might be coming across as desperate. :D)

Thanks for the great site and I'll see you on the water (If my boat ever gets out of the shop)

-Senez

Edited by OldCool
left a word out

Thanks for becoming a supporting member Senez. Hopefully you are on a high speed internet connection and can take advantage of the videos in the video player.

Its money well spent in my opinion, Senez..:grin:

This is by far the best Great Lakes forum site out there. I have been on most of all the other sites and while you can still get the same information on them, you cant beat the quality of people on this site. No arrogant people that think they came out of the womb as gods gift to salmon fishing, just experienced fishermen willing to help other fishermen..:thumb:

addiction, obsession, compulsive disorder all about the same welcome to our meeting place. It is our form of AA , My name is Jim I have a problem I started fishing when I was a kid I didn't know any better at the time most of my friends and family fished seemed like a innocent sport at the time. By the time I was a teenager I was fishing a lot I managed to move away find new friends and break the addiction but unfortunatly my wife brought me back here and I fell in with a bad crowd and started fishing again now it is a addiction I have littel control over I find myself fishing more and more the cost of this is now way more than when I was a kid help please LOL

Thanks! Did you get the boat running correctly yet? What did the they find?

When they put on the new lower unit they did not adjust the shift lever and the throtle would not accelerate past the reverse speed. They fixed that but after I took out again, it would not shift out of reverse, Promptly got it back to the shop. I received a call today that it was fixed. Whan I asked what was wrong they said a shift rod had come loose and they made sure it would not happen again. I hope they are right.

Right now that boat has spent more time in the shop than in the water and I dont care who you are, that a sin.:) On a positive note, it is still only May.

Thanks for asking.

Thanks guys, the boat was at the shop longer than I would have liked but they did a little customer TLC by throwing a quick paint job on the lower unit so it would better match the rest of the motor. Little things like that goes a long way to make you forget the discomfort they caused.

I can not wait to get her on the water. My next thing will be how to best outfit her to be effective at big lake fishing? Any thoughts? What forum would be best to post this question?

-Senez

Senez, Welcome to the sight, I have been silent lately because I'm pissed... it's going to be May 15th before I can put the boat in, due to the crappy weather, and I haven't even got the chance to get a rigger wet....but, your quote just killed me and made my day...Welcome to the sight and yes, it's addicting and enjoyable Have a great season.