AuGres Eyes 4-30-10

Thanks Mike G. for a nice trip aboard the Fish Monster.

Mike G. Allen S. and I fished in 22-32 FOW with 22 being the most productive. Bottom Bouncers with crawler harnesses @ 1.3-1.7 MPH. Purple and Chartreuse were best. The walleye ranged from 17-1/2 to 23-1/2 inches. We didn't have a single throw back. We had to work for the fish but it was a beautiful day to spend on the water. The inner bay is the best place to play right now, but the outer bay will keep picking up.

augres_eyes_4-30-10.jpg

We had a beautiful day on the water, catching those Walleye was just an added bonus. Fishing with new friends is always a great pleasure. What Frank didn't mention was the monster Carp he bullnosed into the boat that weighed in at 241/2 lbs. Great, great day on the bay. Looking forward to many more.

Mike

Nice Eyes there Frank. When is the P1 splashing down?

The Priority1 will get a shakedown cruise this coming week. I had a quite a few extra things come up this Spring. Ya know once I start, I can't find the off switch.:)

Good job fellas :thumb:. Don't forget to put the plug in!:lol: I will be putting the Husky Jerk up there shortly. Vacation next week and then it's walleye time....See ya in Au Gres