FishMonster's AuGres Eyes 4-23

I think (Mike G) the Fishmonster is too modest to post a report, but he'll get over that. :) We fished hard out of AuGres Friday 4-23 but managed to take 10 nice eyes. Like most of the Spring fish we didn't have to measure any of them. Mike has a 28 ft Trophy and he spent a little time fine tuning his presentation. After a bit he was pulling 12 lines through a pack of boats like he did it for years. Mike never tangled a line. I thank Mike G for the invite to fish Friday. The action will only get better. Right now the inner bay is the place to play. For the larger boats AuGres will shine brighter in a week or two. Fish can be taken shallow and deep. We fished in 19-24 FOW pulling bouncers and meat @ 1.0 to 1.6 MPH Sorry no pics.:) Thanks again Mike.:) It was also nice to fish with Paperboy and Joe A. New and old friends fishing on the Bay. How blessed can you be??:)

Nice report Frank, its nice to fish with some one else and like I said we will get togeher this summer. I had the opportunity to do that earlier this week and really appreciated the trip. I went last night, got a late start and had one break me off and that was it. I was a little rough in the small boat, but still got out. Fished stick baits on the leeward side of the island. Not many boats out. Going to try it again this week sometime. Will post results.

Tom

Final Episode