AuGres 4-22

Got 6 pulling meat in 22 fow . Started at 28 ft and worked our way in. When we found them they came quick but the wind and waves picked up and we couldn't keep a descent speed and the big boards were a hassle so we switched to husky jerks and thundersticks and got nothing for 4 hours.

Thanks guys. It was nice to get out there and not have any problems after all the repairs this week on the boat. I wish the wind would have died down a little but it was a good day. Anybody launching from there and heading south should watch for the nets , they are just NE of the point and another just north of that.

Welcome Kevin, played with the radio all day to find out I have a bum antenna. Ordered a new one but won't be here til monday, I pm'ed you my cell # . If you go tomorrow give me a shout, I will be pulling harness,s and it would be interesting to see if they do as well as cranks. With no radio I will be staying between the points 22- 28 fow, the boat is new to me and don't want to get out too far without a radio. Blue spectrum , yellow boards.

Mark

Good luck you guys and Welcome Kevin a bunch of good guys here. I like to fish form Bay City to AuGres so if you're out and you hear me on the radio don't be afraid to talk. If you look at my avatar thats my boat 21' Trophy

Final Episode.

Tom

Thanks for the welcomes.

Fished Wed PM pulling F18's in 10 -18 FOW. Five fish, one in 15 FOW, rest in 10-12 FOW. Fire Tiger took 3. Coast Guard boarded boat at 12:30 AM? What a hassle to pull everything, etc. All is well that ends well, just looking to ensure we're safe and legal!!?

4/29 fished 10 -2 PM w/o one hit pulling meat in 18-30 FOW. Heard from many it was tough vs. earlier in week.

4/29 PM fished till 11 PM. Sloooow, with two fish taken in 12 FOW in front of river. We were the only boat out there.

Leaving now for Hoyles to try some hopefully more productive water.

Hopefully things are hot a Hoyles. We picked up one just after you went in to eat. Called it quits at dark. Talked to a couple of boats at the dock that had the same luck. Good luck.

Mark