South Haven 4/20 PM

Made it out this afternoon with Dan(Diesel), his son Hunter, and Garth. We ended up 2 for 2. Both fish were lake trouts and were returned to the water.

Here is Hunter with is first Big Lake fish. The picture does not do this fish justice, as it was pushing 15lbs.

hunter_334024.jpg

This is Garth with his lake trout.

garth.jpg

Both fish were caught on full cores. One was on a stingray size GLF, and the other was on a stingray size Cory's Bait. Both fish came from 55FOW.

Had to pry Hunters hands off the wheel so I could drive the boat back. I believe Hunter is Hooked! :thumb:

Thanks for coming along Dan, Hunter, and Garth.

ouch hunter hunter can go fishing with ya anytime if the dad cant go the son cant go he is still talking about driving the boat and he is supposed to be sleeping i think it was the mt dew you let him drink on your boat mike

Wow! Nice lake trout. Nice job.

The water looks very calm that afternoon. I think it's great when people involve their kids in things like fishing. I am taking my oldest daughter, who's 11, salmon fishing for the first time in a few weeks. Hopefully, we can take her to Muskegon.

Wow! Nice lake trout. Nice job.

The water looks very calm that afternoon. I think it's great when people involve their kids in things like fishing. I am taking my oldest daughter, who's 11, salmon fishing for the first time in a few weeks. Hopefully, we can take her to Muskegon.

yes katrina it was a nice day to be on the water. and to think he said at first he didnt want to go. there is alot of times i would rather strangle the little turd but i probbaly did the same thing at his age.

it all goes to our kids are the future fisherman and to teach them morals about fishing and hunting is our responcablity as parents.