Went 3 for 3 with 2 small kings on a chart/green/orange spoon on a rigger 19 down 30 back. And a 11lbs steelhead on a meat rig and a dipsey on 3 back 48 not a bad trip for 3 hrs. 8:30am to 11:30am got a little choppy as we were going to come in. Anyways got some blood, and scales on the new to us 26' Islander that I got alot of blood, sweat and tears in it over the winter re-doing the wiring, Interior, riggers and rod holders plus alot of other very neglected things I won't mention. Had a good time with my father watching him battle that steelhead that jumped 2-3' out of the the water about 4 times. The boat floats doesn't leak runs like a top and catches fish:lol:

Edited by Nailer

Went 3 for 3 with 2 small kings on a chart/green/orange spoon on a rigger 19 down 30 back. And a 11lbs steelhead on a meat rig and a dipsey on 3 back 48 not a bad trip for 3 hrs. 8:30am to 11:30am got a little choppy as we were going to come in. Anyways got some blood, and scales on the new to us 26' Islander that I got alot of blood, sweat and tears in it over the winter re-doing the wiring, Interior, riggers and rod holders plus alot of other very neglected things I won't mention. Had a good time with my father watching him battle that steelhead that jumped 2-3' out of the the water about 4 times. The boat floats doesn't leak runs like a top and catches fish:lol:

Tod, thanks for the report, and welcome to the site.

Do you have any pictures of the Islander?

I didn't get any pics of the fish, and there in the freezer now, the boat I will have pics of as soon as I get the camera set up with the computer got to figure it out.Need to get figured out asap because we are trying to sell our wellcraft that we used last year.

nice goin i was out in the afternoon monday and it was alot past choppy