Shook out the Four Winns and am happy to report it's back to all out beast status. Only issue is I broke a 10 cent roll pin in the trailer jack and had all kinds of fun unhooking her in the barn.

Fished south of Holland in 20 or so feet, deeper than I like looking this time of year to bias the bag to coho or kings if any were around.

First hit orange/pink stinger scorpion fixed slider 4' down and 4' back. Coho? Nope. 4# buck brown.

Second hit 2 color core monkey puke stinger, about a 10' section of grape vine. Nice. I would say it fought like about a 10# laker.

Third hit, 1 color gold / brown stinger, 3# brown.

Last hit, outer board 125' stretch to a J-9 rainbow trout, 11" king.

At my daughter's request all fish were released.

Nice night on the water. So nice I didn't even run in WOT but pulled her back at 37 so we could watch the sun sink into the lake.

Very Nice Kevin an Daughter.:thumb:

Fished from noon to 5pm yesterday. 2 for 4. 4lb. brown, 10lb. laker. Lost a gud un at the net. 15-20fow. 3colors-blue/green dolphin, blue silver stickbait. Goin back out in a bit.

Very Nice Kevin an Daughter.:thumb:

Fished from noon to 5pm yesterday. 2 for 4. 4lb. brown, 10lb. laker. Lost a gud un at the net. 15-20fow. 3colors-blue/green dolphin, blue silver stickbait. Goin back out in a bit.

Mike,

I will be heading out at 4:30 this afternoon out of Holland. I'll see you out there. I'll be on the radio too. Sea-Gaul... Black Lund.... I'll give you a shout to see how you are doing...

Jeff

Mike,

I will be heading out at 4:30 this afternoon out of Holland. I'll see you out there. I'll be on the radio too. Sea-Gaul... Black Lund.... I'll give you a shout to see how you are doing...

Jeff

Good Luck Jeff! Its pretty rough out there.

I got three last year. One on the beach looking for browns, one on harbor patrol, and one at the B4K. Certainly a better year class of 2 year old 2-4# this year.

Daughter was at the seminar, she's full share crew this year and the little one is straight salary green horn. We're working on "hold still and stop jumping off the engine box"