South Haven 4-17

After monitoring the wind and weather forcast for this comming weekend I am opting out for Sat. Near shore forecast calls for the lake Building overnight Friday, 3 to 5 feet. To rough for me, so I think we will be heading up to the cabin to do a little bluegill fishing and Mushrooming. Goodluck to anyone who ventures out, Be carefull its going to be a north wind.

After monitoring the wind and weather forcast for this comming weekend I am opting out for Sat. Near shore forecast calls for the lake Building overnight Friday, 3 to 5 feet. To rough for me, so I think we will be heading up to the cabin to do a little bluegill fishing and Mushrooming. Goodluck to anyone who ventures out, Be carefull its going to be a north wind.

Coupled with cold air, I'm thinking the same thing:(

Not sure what your reading but NOAA is what I am looking at as well,along with every other weather forecaster and all the forecast Match. It may turn out to be a nice day you never know but Im not taking chances and wasting a whole day just driving. Would not be the first time they have been wrong.

I see winds out of the Southwest on the wind cast at 00:00 Saturday.

Wont know for sure what its going to do until Friday afternoon.

I just checked a different area besides the chicago 00:00 Saturday and it is showing 15-20 mph out of the NW. :(

What does it look like for Sunday? I see winds from the NW at 11mph, then gradually decreasing. What kind of waves will that produce? I am thinking St. Joe's on Sunday, but I am driving 200 miles to get there. On a side note, does a cold front cut down the bite with salmon the way it does for walleye. My back up plan is the reefs on Erie. Any advice would be very helpful. Thanks in advance.

What does it look like for Sunday? I see winds from the NW at 11mph, then gradually decreasing. What kind of waves will that produce? I am thinking St. Joe's on Sunday, but I am driving 200 miles to get there. On a side note, does a cold front cut down the bite with salmon the way it does for walleye. My back up plan is the reefs on Erie. Any advice would be very helpful. Thanks in advance.

Last week the wind, waves, and cold front had the fishing very slow.