Just pulled the trigger on an X-5 Sportpilot!

Mark, I got mine from Marine Discount Center. It was $1437 out the door. A lot of places list them online but don't actually have one in stock. This place had 2 before I ordered mine. According to Raymarine they won't be shipping any until mid-summer.

:thumb: I Have one, Love it. working on fine tunning,easy install and the auto commission is right close to perfect operation. was in some good 4/5 footers NP works great. The only thing that is not stated in the manual is that if the control head runs in reverse change the wires around there is no + or - to the control head unit.

Autopilot came today. With work and school, homework, finals, I won't be able to start the install until this weekend at the earliest.
Nick,

What control head did you get? I ordered an X-10 autopilot and ST70 control head from Marine Discount Center (eBay) the first week of Feburary. Got the X-10 a week later but it took 10 weeks for the ST70. They were out of stock and Raymarine took their time getting one out. Also had to order a 5 way spur connector (PN-A06064), 2 backbone terminators (PN-A06031), a SeaTalk2 adaptor cable (PN-A06048, E120 SeaTalk2 to X-10 seatalkNG) and a longer SeaTalkNG cable to go from the 5 way to the ST70 (PN-A06039).

Got it all hooked up and dealer calibrated. After the bottom paint dries we'll get out there for sea trials.

x-10.jpgAutopilot_Control_Head_Front.jpg