side job shake down trip

Was finally able to get the "Side Job" out on the big water yesterday for a shakedown. Was joined by Sea-Mac, Bruce and fish Catchin Caleb.

Started just South of the piers on a South troll in 20-26 fow and had first fish on before all rods were set. Lost that one and 2 others before reaching the A-frames where we picked up a King that gave Caleb a good fight (3 color with a stinger Highways Huckleberry spoon). Turned North near the plant and worked the 20 to skinny water with not much goin on, small shaker on rigger with Alfonso spoon.

Turned back south north of the piers and picked up a coho working the mudline on a 2 color with perch j-11 jointed rapala. Ended the day 2 for 6.

It was cool being able to boss seamac around for a change.

Nick, GJ on the shakedown cruise. It's good to get the first trip in, and the fish are a bonus. I enjoyed fishing with you last year along with the rest of the GR connection.:)

BTW There is a Side Job that fishes out of AuGres.

Thanks for bossin me around Nick. We had fun.

This is from Saturday tho not yesterday, and its in the wrong forum. The lake Michigan fishing REPORTS section is down a little lower. (sure Mike will move it there soon tho.)

Thanks Again

Frank when i was up there fishing with u we saw a job site boat. But either way is fine with me

Nick, Both the Job Site and Side Job are boats out of AuGres. I know the owners of both.:) I think there is a Priority1 out of one of the Lake Michigan ports. You are a good hand on the boat. You picked up on our program in a hurry.

Frank i enjoyed fishing with you as well!! I have never seen a slaughter of eyes like you seem to do everytime you hit the water. I would love to fish with you again sometime. I think the name will be ok either way its just a little partial to me.

Phil if you are talking about fishing i doubt that i could teach u any thing im no expert but if your talking about bossing mikey around that i can help with. Lots of meat and potatoes and working out. lol