got to go fishing with the big boys today..ended up with 8 fish..1 king 5 coho and 2 browns...king ended up winning the big fish and the box ended up winning the event...had a great time fishing with jim and bev(sixshooter) and looking forward to our next trip..thanks to rick(catfishhoge)chris and marty for the ride down and congrats on second place.. already looking forward to next year

Just got back in a little bit ago not even sure where we placed ended up with 4 fish a 7lb King and 4 Coho's so I guess 55.04 points wherever that put us. Had a great time but fishing was slow we spent most of the early morning in deeper water working the edges of the mud hoping to find a few nice kings then trolled to the junk cars. That was not working so we pulled gear and ran south to the Cook power plant and trolled north picked up most of our fish on a north troll south of the A Frames. We got to test drive my new Z Boards we were very impressed in all conditions they pulled great. 300ft from the boat they were ahead of Mark's Church boards in fact they pulled so well we had several issues with them being in front of inside gear and causing us to tangle lines. I am pretty sure Mark will agree they are so far some of the best boards we have ever pulled as far as getting your spread wide and working.

Ended 3 for 3 in the Nee Hi with Fishwhisperer and his buddy.with a steelie and 2 small kings. Steelie and king on flatline firetiger hot and tot 100' back. Other king on 3 color with stingray hawgwild. A little bumpy in the Nee Hi so we fished 15-30 fow mostly. We started morning by running 9 miles north and working our way back south. Not our best performance but beat not fishing. Only got cut off by one jerk in a very large boat, but he was skunked so i guess thats karma for ya:p Had fun for my first Brown Blast. Winds were pretty strong.

Congrats to Don and crew.:) Good Job guys!

Nice job Fellas. We hit NB without any bites, bummer. That wind was brutal. We did see the Nee Hi in transit on the way home!

The Nee Hi was getting over food poisoning and shouldnt have even been fishing. But as I told the wife its not a passion its an obsession.:P I was passing out at the weigh in and had to bail home. Wish fishing coulda been better for all.