Another Positive Customer Service Experience

I must be lucky. Last night I hopped in my truck and headed down the road. Got to the corner and let off the gas. When I got back into the gas the truck ran really rough and started smoking. And I mean horribly. I turned around and headed back home, thinking I had blown the motor. Had it towed to the dealer this morning. Turns out it's just an injector problem and GM is footing the bill. It must be a pretty big repair as they have the parts but it won't be done until tuesday. The dealer doesn't have a loaner car available but GM is paying for a rental car. This is a diesel that's 6 years old and has 180,000 so I was surprised to hear that they are covering the repair and rental. Thanks GM! I won't be able to make the Brown Blast but at least I don't have to pay to get it fixed.

I must be lucky. Last night I hopped in my truck and headed down the road. Got to the corner and let off the gas. When I got back into the gas the truck ran really rough and started smoking. And I mean horribly. I turned around and headed back home, thinking I had blown the motor. Had it towed to the dealer this morning. Turns out it's just an injector problem and GM is footing the bill. It must be a pretty big repair as they have the parts but it won't be done until Tuesday. The dealer doesn't have a loaner car available but GM is paying for a rental car. This is a diesel that's 6 years old and has 180,000 so I was surprised to hear that they are covering the repair and rental. Thanks GM! I won't be able to make the Brown Blast but at least I don't have to pay to get it fixed.

7 year 200,000 mile warranty on the injectors. Mine's past the 7 years now. so I'm hopping the current ones last.

I had a fishing tripped cancelled last year due to a blown headgasket on my highlander. Its an unforunate occurence, but atleast GM is standing by their product. I also heard GM will be repaying their debt to the government this year, much ahead of the original 5 year plan. They say they have also gained market share in the U.S. Good luck with the repair and I hope they take care of it so it doesn't ruin any future fishin outings.

We have been through several sets of injectors in our 2004 duramax diesel, make sure that they replace all the injectors or in a few months you will be back to have the rest of them done. That happenen in the first go round. Also find out if the injector are going to be new or remaned, on our thrid set they finally put a set of new not remanned ones in and this seems to finally be ok. My 2005 is fine and has not had problems but it is a different injector design.

justin