Easter bunny put walleye in my basket

Buddy Dave called and had a few hours to burn between morning mass and Easter dinner so he called to see if i wanted to hit the bay for a bit in the new Triton. So, not having much going on during that time myself, i headed up to Linwood and out we went with him. Fished from 14-20' of water. Water has stained with the rain and wind and fish were definitely more scatterd than earlier this week. Anyhow, we ended up 4 for 6 in our short time out. #9 Shad Raps 60 and 100' back took fish as well as a Deep Thunderstick Jr. 80' back. The shad raps were definitely better today. Temps were about 48* today. Again the fish we caught were all pre spawn fish. Had one small female and three males. Boat ran and fished great. Everytime i get in a boat with a Verado im blown away at how quiet they are along with the things they do. Had us going 0.8-1.2 with that 250 and you didnt even know it was on. What an amazing motor! And when it was time to scoot it had us rippin' in at 57.3 mph....From the Kathy Mattea's "455 Rocket" song...She's a rocket!!!!

Glad you made it out today and picked up some fish. All those new 4 strokes are amazingly quiet.

Easter Bunny put some in my freezer.:D

I was on Priority1 today but she never left the garage. I'll probably pull her out sometime this week. I have a few minor things to do.