Port Sheldon 4-1-2010 debug trip

N II DEEP hit the water for the first time last night. co-worker backed out on me last min. so I end up going solo. :(

main goal was to test the shift cable adjustment. she kept stalling out last summer. so I followed the instructions here on the site. link Mike the insturctions worked great. no more stalling out coming into the dock.:grin::grin::thumb::grin::grin:

so after all was working great, I deciede to go drop a coupe lines. setting lines in a boat this size by yourself sucks without AP. tried to stay in 20 foa while setting lines, by the time lines were set I was in 43 fow. one rigger, 2 color, & 3 color. moved back into 15-20 fow. nothing. spent time screwing with the FF did not mark anything until I was around 11 fow.

tried a few different baits, but no luck came home with an empty box :eek:, but a great very calm night on the water.:thumb:

For those of you that don't know yet, I have taken a job, starting next week in Ohio. So I won't be able to be out in Lake MI as much as I would like to be. I will still be doing all but one of the WMFL events and will try to make as many of the Dirty Dog fun weekends as the wife will let.

Good luck all

Good job on the shift cable repair, Jon you should have given us a call Rick and I would have went with ya we went out to gun lake lookin for crappie and perch and struck out there.Hopefully the Tad Pole will be home by next weekend.

Heard about some kings in 40 fow...glad the boat was running good. If you are ever looking for another give me a shout. I live 20 minutes from the launch and my oldest is able to babysit anytime now!

Thanks Tim,

next time I'm short I'll give you a call PM your number.