Sea Ray SRV 250 Hard top [SOLD]

This boat is set up awesome for salmon fishing! With the help of a few charter boat captains we designed the perfect salmon fishing layout. It is 3 electric fishlander downriggers. 4 diver holders. 3 board holder per side and 6 across the top. It comes with bottom line 320 tournament addition graph. It also has a raytheon R 11x with a 36 in open ray. It has a 351 cleveland ford motor with less than 50 hours on it! The boat is an awsome salmon fishing boat and sits on a trailer. The trailer works but is not in immaculate condition however i did pull it from chicago to muskegon mi on it!

call Tyler at 231-670-9873

$6250.00 obo<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.greatlakesfisherman.com/gallery/files/2/3/9/8/img00050-20100329-1457.jpg' alt='img00050-20100329-1457.jpg'>

The boat is a 1975 but it had an "Extreme makeover" boat edition last year in 2009. Its really a sweet boat the only reason i am selling it is because im looking at a bigger one! The engine was shot when i got it so i bought and had baker marine in muskegon put in the rebuilt engine. They also went through the outdrive completely and replaced all the bad parts including bellows and hydrolic lines and pump. Im not asking what i have into it even i just want to make someone a nice boat who loves to fish and so i can get the bigger boat i am looking at!

:thumb:Trust me I know this boats condition I worked my a?? on it, fished it several time trolls great and is very easy on the wallet for gas. well worth it. Tyler you forgot to mention how we plumbed the cooler drain out the side through a exsisting sea cock, no more cooler full of bloddy water.

Edited by seabee
Cooler

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry I can't read. It obviously says electric downriggers. Also could I see more pics. I would have to sell my boat first, but it looks like it would be a lot eaiser to transport than mine.

They are fishlander down riggers, the weight of the boat and trailer is around 4500 pounds, I fish this boat with Tyler and it's very easy on the wallet for fuel.

Capt Rob.

Seabee Charters.

This boat pulls awesome i pull it with my half ton chevy truck all the time. It fishes amazingly well for its size and is very light on the wallet, the only reason i am selling this boat at all is because i bought a larger boat for charter purposes. I really like the boat and the fact that it will plane out at 2600 RPMs which if your not a speed demond like myself is perfect and so easy on the wallet. If you give me your email address i will hapily send you more pictures just send me a PM