Trolling Rods?

What length and weight rods do you guys like to use for trolling? Anyone use one of the Rhino rods? They have a glow tip (which I'm not crazy about) but only cost $20 at Jay's (which I am crazy about). Thinking about adding a couple of 6'6" ML rods to troll or walleye and spring coho and browns. Any thoughts.

I use the 7'6" one piece Ugly sticks for walleye fishing. I believe theyre ML action. Theyre a time tested rod thats stood up to allot of abuse over the years. And theyre relatively cheap to buy. Tough to go wrong with them board fishing for walleye IMO.

For riggers and lead core i run the 8'6" Shakespeare Wolverine Charter Choice rods. For my dipseys i run the 8'6" Daiwa Heartland roller rods for my wire and the standard 9'6" Heartland dipsey rods for the braid divers.

• 1 month later...

I was looking at then rhino rods at frank's yesterday they have them teamed with a okuma 20 for 39.99 thats a heck of a setup Iliked the looks of them I also have the okuma pro classic rods and love them for walley inlines they are also real cheap at northwoods about the same price.

I ended up buying 4 of them for my walleye reels. I had some extra reels that I use exclusively for walleye and browns with lighter line on them. I also use my rigger rod and reel combos. Between all of my rods I can now run 12 rods when walleye fishing, so I should be ok:) They seem to work fine and the price is right.