Quicktime Video Converter

Anyone have any experience with converting a quicktime video into a windows compatible format?

I got a new video cam and and ended up shooting everything in Cabo, without knowing:mad:, in 1080p HD and the files are HUGE and in quicktime....which i also didn't know. I can't even load them onto you tube because of the size.

I was hoping to use windows movie maker to cut the lenght of some of the video and to put all of the fishing higlights on one video, but can only play with quicktime if i pay for Quicktime Pro. Any help would be appreciated

Youtube limits videos to 10 minutes in length and 2gb in size. I use windows movie maker for making my videos.

Mike

That is exactly why i want to convert quicktime format to a windows compatible format so i can use windows movie maker to make up 9 minutes and 59 seconds of the good stuff:thumb:

Mike

That is exactly why i want to convert quicktime format to a windows compatible format so i can use windows movie maker to make up 9 minutes and 59 seconds of the good stuff:thumb:

Some of the recent videos I uploaded to youtube are 10 min and 59 sec. ;)