Private Area/Sharing Access

GLF

This area is private and for supporting members only. The video feature was not free, and all the bandwidth a video uses when being viewed is very expensive.

Please do not share your log in information with anyone. Everyone on the internet has an IP address. The website software tracks everyones IP. If I find anyone sharing their log in information, their access to this private area will be removed.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike,

I do not know alot about computers like IP address so this my question if im at work and view the site does that look like what you are talking about?

I do when im at view the site often and I dont want you or anyone thinking im giveing out my password or something.

Mike,

I do not know alot about computers like IP address so this my question if im at work and view the site does that look like what you are talking about?

You will be OK. I use several different computers(work, home, etc, etc....) myself to access this website. You will have a unique IP for each ISP. If I do a search by a specific IP, anyone that accesses this website with that IP will show up. If I see multiple user accounts with the same IP, I am going to ask questions.

I am not trying to be a bad guy, I am only trying to prevent a possible bad apple from ruiniing the crop. This is a nice added feature for supporting members. With this feature there is an additional cost for me. Bandwidith is expensive!

• 1 year later...

mike

not sure how this works

but because we acess our account from at least a half dozen different locations

home

office

black berries

soon michigan home and michigan office

my son ryan has a home office in tenesee that he runs our on line store from

is this going to be a problem ?

i dont know how all this works just wanted to ask after reading your post

thanks frank

This area is private and for supporting members only. The video feature was not free, and all the bandwidth a video uses when being viewed is very expensive.

Please do not share your log in information with anyone. Everyone on the internet has an IP address. The website software tracks everyones IP. If I find anyone sharing their log in information, their access to this private area will be removed.

Thanks,

Mike

mike

not sure how this works

but because we acess our account from at least a half dozen different locations

home

office

black berries

soon michigan home and michigan office

my son ryan has a home office in tenesee that he runs our on line store from

is this going to be a problem ?

i dont know how all this works just wanted to ask after reading your post