Meatout

Today March 20, 2010 has been declared meatout day by Jennifer Granholm at the request of PETA. Let your neighbors know that PETA sucks by firing up your grill or smoker today. Throw on a slab of venison, fish, or other wild game and cook away. Let the aroma of grilling meat fill the air. If you live in Lansing throw a BBQ so big Jen will have to follow her nose. Today has been declared backstrap day so get em out and grill em up.

Today March 20, 2010 has been declared meatout day by Jennifer Granholm at the request of PETA. Let your neighbors know that PETA sucks by firing up your grill or smoker today. Throw on a slab of venison, fish, or other wild game and cook away. Let the aroma of grilling meat fill the air. If you live in Lansing throw a BBQ so big Jen will have to follow her nose. Today has been declared backstrap day so get em out and grill em up.

LMAO I had some sausage with my eggs this morning. I just hope I don't upset the vegetable farmers.:) I try not to get too caught up in all this BS. I had fried fish for supper yesterday, today it's venison chili. I'm NOT trying to make any statements, but this is the way this country boy survives. I think the chili keeps me politically correct, with some veggies and road kill. Again :lol: LMAO

Sounds like a good day to make it a point to eat meat. Just shows you how easily J Lo from the block is swayed into doing something, what an idiot! Pulling some eyes out to thaw and it will be fish dinner tonight....:grin:

All the problems in this state and she is worried about us eating a hamburger today.

:stir: I would bet that she could focus her efforts on much more meaningful issues. " I am just blown away":lol: