CS lure and jig finish.

if all else fails try mek , ware gloves and a mask as this stuff is nasty, your skin will dry out real quick if you don't ware gloves. You could try Lacquer thinner, not mineral spirits. If this is a two part paint you have to clean to air brush right away.

Keep a paint pot of lacquer thinner or acetone handy.

Attach airbrush and spray until clear.

M-E-K [methyl-ethyl-keytone] is very aggressive and will soften and remove dry paint. IMO, I would stay away from it.

Whatever you use, be sure to wear impermeable gloves or you could develop a chemical sensitivity or worse other serious health issues.

Take care.

• 10 months later...

I spray vinyl alot for custom jigs and a few things that help are; 1. Mix the vinyl thinner and paint 50/50 to get consistent spraying. 2. I think i use a single stage sprayer with the larger tip and constantly adjust to get good flow with out clogging the tip. If you have the tip to constricting it will lead to cob webbing in the air and faster buildup in the tip. 3. Use a cheap laquer thinner to clean after every color or when you notice any buildup. 4. At the very least use a good dust mask, but one for vapors is better. I use an automotive thinner to paint, and it is i think faster drying. I will look up what it is and post it later. It is kinda pricey but one can will last a long time.

I spray vinyl alot for custom jigs and a few things that help are; 1. Mix the vinyl thinner and paint 50/50 to get consistent spraying. 2. I think i use a single stage sprayer with the larger tip and constantly adjust to get good flow with out clogging the tip. If you have the tip to constricting it will lead to cob webbing in the air and faster buildup in the tip. 3. Use a cheap laquer thinner to clean after every color or when you notice any buildup. 4. At the very least use a good dust mask, but one for vapors is better. I use an automotive thinner to paint, and it is i think faster drying. I will look up what it is and post it later. It is kinda pricey but one can will last a long time.

Van, A warm welcome to the GLF site. Holler if you need anything.

:welcome: