Open House Weekend

:cool:Just curious to see what toys everyone bought at the open house weekend at Gold Coast, Outdoorsman, etc. Bought a Moor Subtrol 900 to replace my Fishhawk. Curious on how this unit works compared to the others.:confused:

Well, I saw Mike at D and R this morning, you were busy, didn't get a chance to say hello. I got out the door with two new copper rigs and some other stuff. Haven't told my wife how much I spent yet......

Well, I saw Mike at D and R this morning, you were busy, didn't get a chance to say hello. I got out the door with two new copper rigs and some other stuff. Haven't told my wife how much I spent yet......

I ran into alot of people from the website there today. :cool:

I picked up 2 blacks releases,a dodger box, a planer board,2 cow bell setups and 2 paddles today at Gold Coast. What a great day I was there from 9:15to1:30 for my spoons and saw lots of people .Thanks for supporting our local retailers. Jimmy

But like the saying goes is easier to ask for forgiveness then permission.:no:

I was at d n r sports this last saturday and went to the seminars down there. I picked up 2 new chruch boards and the new light flags to go on them, then got some stinger spoons and few more super slims. It was nice to get a free spin doc, free vicious florcarbon and flys and hat from mike.