ande line

alright...i couldnt pass up this deal..a 1 pound spool of ande 20 pd mono for 26 dollars..the problem(i think)is that its pink..i rationalise my purchase by the thinking that pink will disappear quickly in the water..what do you guys think?if you dont think it will be any good i will just say im rockin the pink line for breast cancer awareness and get some points with the ladiiiieees:grin:

I have a couple of rods with 30lb Ande pink they have dragged in a lot of fish over the years. But I am taking the line off them as they will be my new 150 copper rods. The fish never complained about the line color. I usually buy line colors based on line test green for 20 blue for 25 pink for 30 leaders are always clear and nearly always 20lb. I however bought a bunch of Big Game line last year on sale 20 and 25 it was all green so much for color coding LOL.

I had some pink Ande spooled on some of my reels. It's a VG line, and the fish sure didn't object. I even have some harnesses tied with 20# Pink Ande. On bulk spools you always seem to have a hundred or so feet left, that is too short to spool. I tie harnesses, make sliders, and other leaders with the short stuff.

Well, now I'm going to have nightmares. Thanks a lot Don.

thats the worst part my cheeks hang out but nuthin else does..maybe thats why pattys always grumpy:grin:thanks for the input on the line fellers...i feel better about buying it