Lakers

Polar Bear

I know you guys are into Salmons , but Here in central PA we don't Have them .....My big boat burned on the way back from the Lake in August so I couldn't afford to replace her yet so I had to resort to the resources I had available so here are a few pictures .........

Picture232.jpg

Picture282.jpg

101_0077.jpg

Picture050.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture038.jpg

101_0044-1.jpg

101_0029-1.jpg

101_0038.jpg

101_0019.jpg

OLDPHOTOS022.jpg

OLDPHOTOS018.jpg

Picture336.jpg

my little boat ....she is going to get me by ....local fishing for now

DSC02959.jpg

Great Pics Polar Bear. Some nice lookin Lakers there and the Lakeshore behind you looks very cool as well!

Are those "Grease Traps" on your line or a different attractor? I have been looking at those on the "Big Weenie" site and wanted some first hand feedback on them. I spend 80% of the summer chasing Lakers as well on Lake Superior and am always looking at new tactics to throw in my arsenal :)

Great Pics Polar Bear. Some nice lookin Lakers there and the Lakeshore behind you looks very cool as well!

Are those "Grease Traps" on your line or a different attractor? I have been looking at those on the "Big Weenie" site and wanted some first hand feedback on them. I spend 80% of the summer chasing Lakers as well on Lake Superior and am always looking at new tactics to throw in my arsenal :)

Fire ext was in my truck .....and yes it is a Greese Trap , Call up Gary and Karen and order a few ...make sure you tell them you talked to me ...GREASE TRAP GOES DOWN....LAKERS COME UP

I FISH 4 LINES (2 LEAD CORES AND 2 DOWNRIGGERS ), AND I SWITCHED IT FROM 1 TO ANOTHER , FROM THE LEFT TO THE RIGHT AND TO THE BACK LEFT TO THE RIGHT AND THE LAKERS ALWAYS CAME ON THE GREASE TRAPS , NOW I RUN 2 TRAPS , BUT THEY ARE A LITTLE MUCH $$$$$, I TAKE THEM OFF SO I CAN CATCH FISH ON OTHER GEAR. WHEN I GET SOMEBODY ON THE BOAT THAT HAS NEVER CAUGHT A LAKER , THE TRAPS GO ON FOR A WHILE , CATCH A FEW AND TAKE THEM OFF , I DON'T WANT TO SOUND LIKE A COMERCIAL BUT THEY WORK LIKE MAGIC