ice fishing contest 2-13 and 2-14

Twekd1

is anyone going to comment on a great day of fishing?

Couple of reasons why.

This is an old post. You will have a better response by starting a new thread with each report. ;)

You know how to embed photos in posts. I sent you directions on how to embed photos, and you did it in a post already. You choose not to because you are not getting the hits for your flicker account. :rolleyes:

People dont like to click on a link to view an image when it could have been embedded in the post. I personally will not click on links to view pictures. This is why I did not respond.

couple of reasons why.

This is an old post. You will have a better response by starting a new thread with each report. ;)

you know how to embed photos in posts. I sent you directions on how to embed photos, and you did it in a post already. You choose not to because you are not getting the hits for your flicker account. :rolleyes:

People dont like to click on a link to view an image when it could have been embedded in the post. I personally will not click on links to view pictures. This is why i did not respond.

+ 1 ^^

well i can see you guys are looking at them

so stop being lazy and post something good

greatlakesfisherman.com 23views 16%

I see you edited your post after I replied, so I will reply again.

I am not sure about who is lazy. :rolleyes: The robots not replying, or someone not embedding the images in the post.

There are over 23 different search engines that crawl this website daily. Look down at the bottom of the website, and you will see the number of search engines that crawl this website. Total guests that have visited the forum in the last 24 hours: 486 Most of these are search engines. ;)

If you want a response from the members here, embed your images in your post.

Real Reason Why You wont Embed The Images

The real reason you are not embedding your images in your post is so you get more space from Flicker. The more people that click on the link to your image, the more space you get for your gallery. ;)

What it is showing is how many people and from what site they came from. This has nothing to do with search engines. This information is kind of cool to me. I'm not trying to be rude or lazy. I am just interested and nosy in what people like to look at. Also showing off my silly lifestyle. If you look I have over 6000 pictures and I do post most of them on web sites. I have been doing this since 2003. I think I do make good posts all in helping the web sites get bigger.

Also most sites don't want you posting a follow up in a different thread.

Time to stop hating and do some internet socialization.

What it is showing is how many people and from what site they came from. This has nothing to do with search engines. This information is kind of cool to me. I'm not trying to be rude or lazy. I am just interested and nosy in what people like to look at. Also showing off my silly lifestyle. If you look I have over 6000 pictures and I do post most of them on web sites. I have been doing this since 2003. I think I do make good posts all in helping the web sites get bigger.

Also most sites don't want you posting a follow up in a different thread.

Time to stop hating and do some internet socialization.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

There is no hate on this website.

I noticed you did not deny that flicker gives out more disc space for more clicks to their site. With 6,000 pictures in your gallery, you are either paying for space, or getting space by having someone click on your photos.

I am a web guy, and its obvious to me, you do not know how hits and search engines work. Each time a search engine crawls this site, it follows any link that is posted. If you have 5 pictures in a post, it will follow the link for each picture. This will show up as 5 hits for your stats. These are probably the hits you are seeing. Check the stats and see what ip the hits come from, that will tell you.

I said in a pm to you that you will see the stats even if you embed the image in a post. I get hits each time someone posts an image hosted here on another website.

If you want responses to your posts, write a report without a clickable link. If you continue to post with clickable links, they will be removed.

well i can see you guys are looking at them

so stop being lazy and post something good

greatlakesfisherman.com 23views 16%

Comments like this will not make you any friends. Being a novice Salmon fisherman, it would be wise to make as many friends as possible.

I pay for my space to give people like you guys something to look at wile at work. If you delete my posts that's just your loss of some cool pictures.

My stats are from people clicking on the links. I get nothing out of it, just the enjoyment that people can look at things I gave done or seen.