Great Lakes Fisherman on Facebook

GLF

So are we all going to start a Farmville group LOL or Mafia Wars? I have had a Facebook account for a while and almost never check it. My wife on the other hand is building a farm with all of her friends and most of my Ham radio friends are all bugging me to join their Mafia Wars group.

I did the same last week. :confused::confused:

I did it Saturday.

So are we all going to start a Farmville group LOL or Mafia Wars? I have had a Facebook account for a while and almost never check it. My wife on the other hand is building a farm with all of her friends and most of my Ham radio friends are all bugging me to join their Mafia Wars group.

Those game announcements are annoying. I figured out how to block them.

See ya on Facebook!

I dont really have time for facebook.....but we will see how it goes.

I honestly know very little about Facebook I needed a way to share photos and stuff with my kids so I set up a account there. It will search your email and address books and invite everyone in them to join you not sure I like that much. Esp since it invited my EX to be my friend I really don't use it personally other than to exchange stuff with my kids.

Whats a group page?

See....told you I don't know about facebook.

All I know is my church considers themselves a "group" when I added myself to there group, I can openly chat on there page. Although I don't, but many do.

It looks like you click on "Group" on the left hand side of the home page and hit "Create a Group".

It will be a "sports and recreation" group.

It's all new to me also:D

All I know is my church considers themselves a "group" when I added myself to there group, I can openly chat on there page. Although I don't, but many do.

It looks like you click on "Group" on the left hand side of the home page and hit "Create a Group".

I "think" the link I posted was for the group. It is seperate from my regular log in. ;)

I had a facebook account for oh let's see.... uhm 3 days, had 3 past girlfriends try to invite me as their friend...(wife didin't like that) and several past employees trying to make friends... I don't need the drama... and my adult kids are too embarrassing to me for me to have some customers see their drama...

I had a facebook account for oh let's see.... uhm 3 days, had 3 past girlfriends try to invite me as their friend...(wife didin't like that) and several past employees trying to make friends... I don't need the drama... and my adult kids are too embarrassing to me for me to have some customers see their drama...

Thats why theirs filters so only those that you want to see read whats going on can.

I "think" the link I posted was for the group. It is seperate from my regular log in. ;)

Oooopssss! What I created a facebook webpage for Great Lakes Fisherman

OK....I just created the Great Lakes Fisherman group. Thanks for the heads up Ken!