Huzzy Lake 1/22

Finally found some fish today after school. Got out of school at 11 cuz of exams, headed to a buddies house for some food and left from there. Right off the bat it was looking like it was going to be an interesting trip because I forgot my weights:( We decided to set the tip ups anyways and just guess on depth. Put a lively lil sucker on it let some line out and walk over to set the other tip up. My buddy yells flag and I thought he was screwing with me when I turn around and see the spool unwinding like crazy:lol: Turns out to be a 25 inch pike his first through the ice. The day just got better from there. Got a 32 inch pike on a tip up with a bluegill and another 25 incher on a tip up with a sucker. The gill fishing was on and off. The camera was the key, seeing how they react and playing with them a little bit. Ended up with 20 gills kept. Best day so far, hopefully things keep picking up. Sorry no pics, there on my phone and I don't know how to upload from there.

:no:Justin

Thanks for the wishes and words of wisdom! I got to pick the time to do it and I decided there was nooo way that I was gonna miss spring coho and king fishing!! They are doing the other knee 4 weeks later so hopefully I will recover in time.