Thanks GLF!

killerbe20

After a year of poking around this website, i have upgraded to a paid subscription. I have found this site to be in my opinion the best for lake michigan fishing. I love that everyone is nice, friendly and does not ever ridicule anyone's questions or opinions. My only gripe is that there are not enough of us "westsiders" around here!

Thanks for becoming a supporting member and helping to support this website. :thumb: We picked up a lot of new members from the West side of the lake so far this winter. Once the snowball starts rolling, it will take off. All it will take is a few posts in the Wisconsin side forums, and it will take off.

Yes you will find this site amasing... it amazes me on how these guys have all the time in the world to catch 223 Kings 45 browns 456 perch, 233 chinooks and God only know what else, me I cuaght 1 laker and 6 Kings. Whoo Hoo I'm on a roll Baby......

Josh, Thanks for the support.

Yes you will find this site amasing... it amazes me on how these guys have all the time in the world to catch 223 Kings 45 browns 456 perch, 233 chinooks and God only know what else, me I cuaght 1 laker and 6 Kings. Whoo Hoo I'm on a roll Baby......

Robert, with better weather this year, those numbers will go way up.