God Blessing the Salmon.....

Yup it's true, we got this pic this weekend, while in the Tunnel of trees north of petosky...

We Went snowmobiling to the bridge from Alanson...Had a broken machine so called it quits and went snowmobiling in the F350...Dually ... ha ha What a Sled that truck can be..

Here's a picture of God Blessing the salmon.... isn't it heavenly...???

122309misc106.jpg

Edited by Nailer
slight edit

That is a real nice ride there. We live real close and get to take it several times a year. We also try to get through there at night a couple of times during the summer. You see loads of wildlife on that road at night and the lakeshore beauty is still there. If you get up here again look me up I can try to get you on some fish up here. Nice picture of Lake Michigan from the Bluffs

I'm sorry , I forgot to mention, it was my wife... the Admiral, and my best Fishing companion....Cause she's my bride......It's her shot, she took it. i always try to give her the Glory.... it's hers and all Hers.............

Wow was that enough kiss up or what???

yup it's true, we got this pic this weekend, while in the tunnel of trees north of petosky...

We went snowmobiling to the bridge from alanson...had a broken machine so called it quits and went snowmobiling in the f350...dually ... Ha ha what a sled that truck can be..

Here's a picture of god blessing the salmon.... Isn't it heavenly...???

122309misc106.jpg

amen!