Want to catch more Salmon and Trout in 2010?

If one of your New Years Resolutions is to be more successful catching Salmon & Trout in 2010, you might want to consider attending the Best Chance Too Super Salmon Clinic on Saturday February 27th. This 6 hour clinic, taught by Captains Dave Engel and Bill Bale will focus on the detailed techniques they use to become the winningest Salmon and Trout Tournament team on the Great Lakes. Best Chance Too, featured as the cover story in the April 2009 issue of Great Lakes Angler magazine, has accepted LOTSA’s invite to put on their Super Salmon Clinic for the first time in New York State.

Captains Dave and Bill are experienced Fishing educators and will present a very much “hands on†Clinic including a significant amount of time answering questions on their techniques. The Clinic will also include a tackle “goodie bag†and a buffet lunch. So, besides being on a beach in Florida, where else would you rather be on a cold day in February than at this Clinic, learning from the best, mingling with 100 fellow Lake Ontario fishermen, receiving a tackle goodie bag worth the price of admission and getting a free lunch!

A limited number of seats remain and when they are gone we’re full due to our room capacity and can’t take anyone else. So, if you’re thinking of it as part of your New Year’s Resolutions, signup now before the last seats are gone. You can signup for a seat and see all of the details on this Clinic, Best Chance Too and, the 2010 LOTSA Fishing Expo the next day (Sunday February 28th) at the LOTSA web site www.lotsa.org

They are good but much of it comes from having the time and money to do it. There are lots of us that could do very well fishing in half million dollar plus boat with all the best gear and the money to fish every day. Don't get me wrong they are good but they are in a boat that will eat 40 gal of fuel per hour plus on cruise. I would love to have that setup but could not afford to get it waxed let alone fill the fuel tanks. I bet Dirty Dog and a couple of other guys here get way more fish per dollar invested.

I know I don't but once again I don't have the time to get out on the water as Best Chance Does, Hell it's what they do, now if you calculate how many BOLTS AND NUTS I sell per Hour.... I'm way better then they are in the ratio factors... he he

I don't know if I'll go either, it's not about how many fish I catch , it's about how much time I get to spend on the water getting the spoons wet...

I don't know if I'll go either, it's not about how many fish I catch , it's about how much time I get to spend on the water getting the spoons wet...

Great thought Robert.

I've went to one of there seminars. It was good. The bag of stuff they handed out was worth way more than the seminar cost.

I have been to one of their seminars and it was very informative, the tackle bag u get is worth the price of admission, I got spoons and some big john planer boards and a lot of terminal tackle. They give you a lot of info on speeds and how to use your electronics to stay on active fish.

:)

• 3 weeks later...

I believe Jim is right to some extent. The guy with the fattest wallet always seems to catch more fish & shoot more deer. I have had my days though on the big water. I usually can get a chuckle at the guys in Orvis waders with the $1000 fly rod when it comes to river fishing. If they are giving away lures and hardware it is always worth the price of admission