Ok, I'm guilty of not posting all of my fishing trips.

In the fall I like to fish Muskegon Lake for the fall run of Walleye. I also have a small group of friends that share information. As most know, Walleye fisherman tend to keep secrets:D. If I was to post all my results, that group of friends would start to dry up.

Never the less, this story had to be told. On dec 2nd Terry and Mike joined me to chase some eyes. They met me at the ramp at 6pm. It was a nasty, windy, drizzly night. If you any thing about Walleye, these are the times they like to feed.

On our very first pass down a break line, Mike gets this dandy. (in the 8# range)

img_9308.jpg

Later we moved over to the windy side of the lake.

Terry soon lands this dandy of 10+#

img_9316-2.jpg

We peck away at a few smaller ones for bit, and mike (not to be out done by Terry) gets this trophy of 11+# (soon to be stuffed)

img_9312.jpg

We ended the night with 13 fish landed, and many lost.

img_9317.jpg

A few nights later, Nick joined me for some of the action. This night we didn't get any real big fish, but did manage to get 15.

img_9332.jpg

One of me on a later trip. 10+#

img_9344.jpg

It was great having all three of these guys fish with me.

Okay nailer that is some awesome fishing right there man! Nice fish Mike!!!!! So now how are we going to be able to forgive nailer for the delayed reports????? How bout GPS coords, lures, depth everything that went into you putting together that great haul of fish:lol: J/K man! Nicely done. I have been pretty busy all fall doing other things, but after a report like this I sure am inclined to give muskegon lake a whirl, those are top notch fish.....

I was wondering if Ken was ever going to post this in the forums.

I was talking our fishing trip up to the guys at work the day we were going to go. I told them we would catch a limit of walleyes and I was going to catch a 12 lb'er. If we would not have missed so many fish, we would have had the limit. My 11lb'er was close enough for the big fish. :D :D :D

My walleye weighed 11lbs 2oz, and is at the taxidermist. It is going to look nice hanging above our fire place. What makes this fish even more special, is that I caught it a bait that I modified and brought with me. :P

This was the first time I ever fished like this for walleye. Thanks for the trip Ken.! :thumb:

I too was wondering when you would let the cat out of the bag.

I guess it is safe now.....:lol:

Nice feesh guy's !!!

Now Ken you have to do some Jedi mind tricks to get everybody to forget about it before next year. LOL