I have contests & tournaments

steeliebob

I am working with Farmers Insurance of St Ignace and Jim Wehrs Mackinaw Outfitters to provide two fishing contests and two salmon tournaments for 2010. The salmon tournaments will be held at the St Ignace launch site. The first will be held July 4 2010. The first fishing contest will be held starting 01-01-2010 and it runs to 05-01-2010. All proceeds above the cost of prizes will be donated to the March of Dimes. If you are interested in information please call me at (906) 643-8630. I will have contest information posted at Jim Wehrs in Mackinaw City. You can enter the Reel Crazy Contest for as little as $5. I will have more information in the next couple of days.

If you are interested in the salmon tournament as a rider I will have a couple of seats on my salmon boat or I can probably find you a seat on a local boat. I have arrangements to purchase 4 - $250 gift certs from Wehrs Mackinaw Outfitters in Mackinaw City for two salmon tournaments and two draws for the Reel Crazy contest. I have to get the Salmon tournament details worked out yet. I am looking at July 4 and the first Saturday in August. If anyone is interested in the Reel Crazy contest e-mail me at [email protected] I will forward the information. You can enter for $5.00 up to $15.00 depending on how many fish that you want to enter. I have a variety of fish that qualify and the qualifying size is pretty liberal. You can e-mail a picture of the fish next to a yardstick to get it entered. If you live in Grand Rapids and want to get into this contest I will make it easy for you. If you are coming up fishing for a couple of days or a week I can make it easy to get into the contest too.

For those interested in the Reel Crazy fishing contest please e-mail [email protected] I will reply to all with the contest rules and an entry form. All proceeds less the prize cost will be donated to the March of Dimes. I have kept this pretty simple and liberal so everybody can at least enter one fish. Everyone who has fish entered prior to May 1 will stay in the draw for Nov 1