Last Day Muzzy Buck!!

fishinmachine2

Well my son and I hit the woods for the last couple of days of Muzzy hunting and he scored on a nice one!! Saw a bunch of deer Friday and Saturday but does and small bucks!! Sunday morning comes around and we get out there good and early!! I didnt see much first thing so I was going to text my son and see if he had seen much when i seen I had a text from him which said "BIG BUCK" and it wasnt 30 seconds and BOOM!!! So I call him and hes all excited and started to tell me the story. He said he couldnt tell if he hit it cause there was no wind and the smoke just hung infront of him. So I told him to go down and see if there was any blood and let me know. So a couple of minutes later he calls and says hes got blood and followed if for a ways but it kind of dried up, so I told him just to go back and wait for me and the wife to get there. We get over there and get on the blood and it was pretty good at first then we kind of ran out of it again! So I told my son that the deer wouldnt want to run out into the open woods but would want to stay in cover being hurt like that. So he followed a runway down along the ditch bank and found another spot of blood, we markded that spot and he went ahead and didnt go another 50 yrds and there he was!!! WHOOO HOOO! My sons first gun/muzzy buck and its a nice one! The shot was 120 yrds! Old dad was pretty proud!!

MuzzyBuck.jpg

Scott