Best trail cameras??????????

GUN

Might as well open up a can of worms but am looking at a new trail camera and wondered about input from experience and price as well as battery life to determine some of the best for all around. Looked at a bunch of reviews and like the Bushnell Trophy or the SC SG5500 for the reviews and the price right now,reconyx is good but very very pricey!!!!! Lookin for any input!

THANKS

I got a moultrie for Christmas too. I haven't set it up yet cause I been too busy with all the family get togethers, but it looks like a nice cam. It has to be better than my old one. My old one is a stealth cam. It takes good pics but its a film type camera so I had to scan all my pics to load them on my computer.

I'll be seeing how good it works here real soon.

I have two moultrie game spies. They take a nice picture and the video is good. The trigger is a little slow but if you position it correctly it doesn't make much difference. It lacks the infared but they run 89-99 so you could buy 2-3 for the price of more expensive models. I have had two that were faulty when I bought them but it showed right away and I returned them. The two I have now have worked flawlessly over the past three years. My dad has several more expensive models adn the IR video is cool. I know the leaf river was the worst and the Cuddeback was the best of his higher end models. I'm not sure about bushnells.