Cool Gadgets, and Add-ons For 2010

MY2SONS

I would love to put on a chartplotter w/cartography. Have new fishfinder. Going to put a 9.9 kicker on in the spring, would kick @$$ to put on hydraulic trim/tilt to that, along with an auto pilot. 3 new Rods / Reels and that should just about cover it. By the time I'm done gettin the boat the way I like her, it will be time for a new one. THen the madness can start all over again.

Am adding copper to the boat. Have tons of lead core, but i need some copper. All fall ive been one ebayin' mofo! Got some great deals on NIB penn and shimano reels...Got a tekota 700 for $79 booyah!!! Will be adding some DW Paddles in the off season as well.

couple rod holder for my downriggers, the ones on my old set up are not working for me, they are weathered plastic, I tried 'em for a short spell and didn't like the sound commin from 'em, kinda like a creaking sound which i imagined a splash shortly after

and ....

4_1_107.gif

I picked up a couple of Big Jon Multi Set rod holders, that will go on my out and down swivel bases. My out and down riggers will be taken off when walleye fishing.

I may come into the new millennium and get a new GPS with a GLs chip. I have been using a LMS 350 Lowrance Combo unit. It never fails me, so it will remain on my dash. Us dinosaurs like to hang on to the past, but slowly crawl into the future.:)

I just put a new distributor and coil on the Priority1.

I may put on a Fish carburetor. Now how about that for a fishing boat.

Whatever it takes to gitter done, old or new.:)