Big after dark Walleye Video.

• 2 years later...

I could not bring up the walleye after dark video. I was looking for new ideas for this type of fishing. In past years at Burt Lake I logged hundreds of hours fishing in the dark. Usually in 10 feet or less water. I used both types of boards. Bicycle blinker lights work great to keep track of your big boards attached to the flag. If you dunk them in the water and just shake them out and they're ready to go again. Glow in the dark tape or paint on the rod tips with a small led light shining up helps to indicate strikes. Lighted bobbers work on inline boards. Full moon, clear sky, no lights needed. Always shallow running baits 20 to 50 feet back. I've caught nearly every species in Burt after the sun goes down. Walleye, Pike, bass, rock bass, muskie, even catfish. Does anyone fish Saginaw Bay after dark?

Ron, try this link.

http://www.anglers-experience.com/videos.php

The one time I fished Burt lake after dark, I was casting buy the river channel just east of the state park. I did get a nice 3# Walleye casting a Walleye Diver, but that was back around 1995.

We troll Muskegon lake after dark in the fall, and do well with Repala Huskey Jerks. We run the break lines just out side the weeds.